The traits we admire in our CURAgeous team members:
- A passion for improving health care and driving smart creative campaigns to achieve transformational change.
- Results-focused approach, and the ability to work closely with senior members of the team to manage and execute a campaign to success.
- A leader with a proactive, positive attitude toward client service and team management.
- Responsive, dependable and accountable to team members and clients, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done—someone who doesn’t take no for an answer.
- Enthusiasm about the unlimited growth opportunities that come with being a member of a fast-growing start-up firm and wants to stay for the long-term.
- Mission-minded and excited to join the CURA family, which works hard to do good work (and has fun doing it).
- Not shy in sharing bold opinions, but respectful of the bipartisan nature of our firm
We are always looking for CURAgeous talent, so if you’re interested in working at CURA in a position not listed below, please send your resume and the professional opportunity you’re seeking to email@example.com!