Who We Are
With our seasoned bipartisan team of former House and Senate staffers and strategic communications professionals, we work side by side with clients to achieve important policy changes.
From breathing new life into the tired issue of immunosuppressant drug coverage for kidney transplant patients to successfully advocating for evidence-based recovery treatment for opioid use disorder and creating the largest mental health advocacy coalition ever around an election, we know that our work makes a difference in the lives of patients.
Although that is reward enough, we’d be lying if we didn’t also mention how proud we are that the industry has recognized our good work!
- PRovoke Public Affairs Campaign of the Year Finalist (2020)
- SABRE North America, Public Affairs Campaign of the Year, Finalist (2019)
- Bulldog Awards, Public Affairs Campaign of the Year, Bronze (2019)
- PR News Platinum PR Awards, Activism Campaign of the Year, Honorable Mention (2019)
- Ragan’s PR Daily Health Care Campaign of the Year, Winner (2017)
- PRSA Bronze Anvil for Twitter Engagement, Winner (2018)
- Bulldog Awards, Best Use of Social Media, Silver (2018)
- SABRE North America Innovation Awards, Best Use of Integrated Social Media, Finalist (2018)
- SABRE North America Innovation Awards, Best Use of Social and Digital Engagement for Government Relations, Public Affairs, and Lobbying, Finalist (2018)
- PR Daily’s Digital PR & Social Media Awards, Cause Advocacy, Finalist (2018)
Need help achieving your advocacy goals? Contact us!