Coalition development and stakeholder engagement are both essential parts of any advocacy strategy and are core competencies of the CURA team. We have long believed in the power of forging strategic third-party alliances to bolster credibility and extend reach beyond what any one group can do alone. And it’s just more fun.
More voices are better than one when it comes to advocacy. Why?
- You can’t validate yourself. No matter how hard you try.
- You can make more noise in support of your issue in crowded spaces.
- More people bring their creative ideas and thinking to the table, which can be super helpful when you hit a roadblock.
- More people have their ears to the ground gathering strategic intelligence.
- Additional groups mean a bigger network with more leverage-able relationships with policymakers, media and other influencers.
Like our Issue Prioritization Rubric™, we developed a specific methodology to map stakeholders based on your issues or needs. Our proprietary Influencer Index helps you compare groups based on common criteria and align internal leaders around partners, and it can be customized to fit your organization’s specific needs.