Coalition development and stakeholder engagement are both essential parts of any advocacy strategy and are core competencies of the CURA team. We have long believed in the power of forging strategic third-party alliances to bolster credibility and extend reach beyond what any one group can do alone. And it’s just more fun.
More voices are better than one when it comes to advocacy. Why?
- You can’t validate yourself. No matter how hard you try.
- You can make more noise in support of your issue in crowded spaces.
- More people bring their creative ideas and thinking to the table, which can be super helpful when you hit a roadblock.
- More people have their ears to the ground gathering strategic intelligence.
- Additional groups mean a bigger network with more leverage-able relationships with policymakers, media and other influencers.
Like our Issue Prioritization Rubric™, we developed a specific methodology to map stakeholders based on your issues or needs. Our proprietary Influencer Index helps you compare groups based on common criteria and align internal leaders around partners, and it can be customized to fit your organization’s specific needs.
Download our Webinar Guide to the Influencer Index
Learn how to identify and prioritize high-value partners while building authentic relationships that catalyze change with the Influencer Index! Fill out the form below to get access to our webinar, Identifying the Right Partners to Catalyze, Convene & Align, and find out how the index can work for your organization.
For more information, check out our stakeholder engagement case studies:
Looking for more hands-on help? Let us help you find and cultivate your tribe of trailblazers! Contact us to learn more about how we can help your company or organization become a true thought partner to the stakeholders who matter most.